Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
MMO Forum (SWTOR,WOW,PS2,GW2,TERA)

Lost Planet 3 Review

Among the titles Capcom has been farming to Western developers, some have been a disaster like Bionic Commando and some have been more successful, namely Ninja Theory's Devil May Cry reboot. Lost Planet 3 belongs to the latter. As a confident reim...
Member avatar small 1048jack11 4y
1048jack111358Member avatar small 1048jack11 4y

Gameguyz Statistics of Champions'Appearance Rate (I):Master Yi Becomes Popular after Remaking

Hello, everyone. This is the Data & Statistics Center of Gameguyz Champion Research Institute. Today, we would like to share with you our statistics of the champions’ appearance rate, with the data gotten from altogether 11093945 matches in Su...
1048jack111187Member avatar small 1048jack11 4y

V3.10: big changes come to jungle area, Ryze, Vayne and Elise get nerfed

RIOT announced the news about V3.10 on July 30th, and the content on test server will finally go alive on official server. Now let’s see which changes will affect the current setup of the League.Items: Runic Bulwark is removed, magic resistance it...
1048jack111213Member avatar small 1048jack11 4y

Ghost and Lillend Companions Come to Neverwinter

Cryptic will add two new companions for Neverwinter. Check out the Ghost, a powerful controller and, to be blunt, a dead halfling chick, and the Lillend, a celestial winged snake thing with healing powers. Take a look at the video below.border=0as...
1048jack111199Member avatar small 1048jack11 4y

Planetside 2 Beta

Just got in, will update when I get a chance to play it (maybe sat/sun?)
Member avatar small Toxoplasomsi 4y
Toxoplasomsi2284Small sub 4y

LFM BANELINGS FOR PANDAS (NO TROLL)

Super cereal, we could basically rape the server only going a night and a half per week or even one night for four hours.I'm talking to you, Jumi/Bruce/Lazlo/Pumpfake/Astloldo/Rixan/Rhymez/FlatDom, if you start raging too much at Accession, you ca...
Small Reinstall 5y
Reinstall4334Small sub 5y

Guild Wars 2

Hey Everyone,I am getting GW2 and gonna try to recruit a few others to join in.Let the banelings reform!
Member avatar small Toxoplasomsi 5y
Toxoplasomsi12695Small Reinstall 5y
GW2

GW2

No posts yet
sub0180No posts yet

SWTOR Died

All the small servers are finally dead. Literally 20 people left on Bondar Crystal, Omni is splitting up and people are rerolling on Fatman from there too... and apparently Bioware still hasn't opened up server transfers or mergers. Good times.
Small sub 5y
sub8548Small sub 5y

The Secret World

Got into the beta, will update when I get a chance to play it (I think it opens for me tomorrow?)
Toxoplasomsi4394Small sub 5y

MMOs Just Dead

WoW - lol PandasRift - WoW minus PandasTera - stupid controls, shoddy executionSWTOR - lvl 1 ~ 49 buggy $300 million game, lv. 50 questing terminal kill 700 ratsPSO2 - pay-to-win, real cash lottery tickets for lootGW2 - box full of your hopes and ...
Small sub 5y
sub5466Small sub 5y

PSO BB - eden serv

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PSO (PEE-ES-OH)SETUP-It's free-We play on a private server (eden serv)-I can walk you through setup in 10 minutes (on vent)-You will want a gamepad (controls are intended for gamepad like the 360 controller, etc)B...
Small sub 5y
sub3848Small sub 5y

TERA OPEN BETA SERVER

First person to get on post where they are going.
Toxoplasomsi9607Small sub 5y

SWTOR is Dead

Running around Tatooine at 12:23am, each of 3 instances holds 300 people, and it splits over at +50, meaning 650+ people were running around on some random planet late Sunday night. Our server is clearly dying.
Small sub 5y
sub2380Small sub 5y

TERA Open Beta

TERA open beta characters go to launch?Thats atleast worth checking out.
Toxoplasomsi5417Small sub 5y

TERA Customer Support

I'll give credit where it's due, their CS is excellent, literally 2 seconds of response time, asked all of one question to figure out what was wrong, fixed the problem. I'd be more confident if it didn't give me an error message when I tried to la...
Small sub 5y
sub3436Small Bwilldur 5y

1-1-1 plate lifts (10 player heroic spine)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_HCbyOsqpIthese asians are fucking boss9.7M in 20 seconds (60,625dps/person including 6 dps+2 tanks or 53,900dps w/ 1 healer)P.S. look at this ret's latency (4ms lolwut)pic related, even the lich king is astounded b...
Small Reinstall 5y
Reinstall3683Small Bwilldur 5y

SWTOR WINS

The RP-ers should be pleased.
Small sub 5y
sub2305Member avatar small shade 5y

PSO2

just one more good reason to install Japanese language pack. releases August 2012 in Japan, October 2012 in US, free-to-play
Small sub 5y
sub1276Small sub 5y

TERA CBT4

Pros: Game runs better, slightly fixed UI.Cons: There are still two huge things that are stopping my enjoyment of this game:1. Self-roots. Why are these in the game, it just makes combat feel less fluid.2. Racials that make huge differences. Why c...
Toxoplasomsi352053Small sub 5y