Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Closed Applications

Guild Wars 2: Super Adventure Box Returns in Next Patch Back to School

Super Adventure Box: Back to School is the next update for ArenaNet’s MMO Guild Wars 2.In it, the asuran genius Moto is back with his new and improved Super Adventure Box, which is virtual reality simulator designed to educate the younger asura.It...
Member avatar small 1048jack11 3y
1048jack111327Member avatar small 1048jack11 3y
Closed Applications

Details for Next Patch Queen’s Speech Announced

New EventsDeveloper Livestream – Take an inside look at the features in the release – 19th AugustThe Queen’s Speech – Don’t miss history in the making – Begins 20th AugustGuild Wars 2 Anniversary Bash – First ever Anniversary Bash and Invitational...
Member avatar small 1048jack11 4y
1048jack111187Member avatar small 1048jack11 4y
Closed Applications

Guild Wars 2 Designer Talks about Changes on Dungeons

Recently, ArenaNet’s Guild Wars 2 Lead Designer Isaiah Cartwright talked about the changes that will be made on the game’s dungeons. According to him, Dungeon running should be more profitable, awarding additional currency for a successful run. Th...
1048jack111176Member avatar small 1048jack11 4y
Closed Applications

Sony, Dreamworks Planned to Produce a Half-Life Film

Have you ever read the book Generation Xbox, about video games invading Hollywood? I have read it and found something interesting in it.Seems that at one point, years ago, Valve (and its agents) met with both Sony Pictures and Dreamworks over the ...
1048jack111176Member avatar small 1048jack11 4y
Closed Applications

fluffees arcane mage

Your nameisaiahYour age17Have you ever been a raid leader, class leader, officer, or website administrator with another guild? noDo you have Ventrilo and are you able to communicate with a microphone?yesCharacter namefluffeesRace, class, main spec...
Member avatar small fluffe 5y
fluffe4439Small Reinstall 5y
app
Closed Applications

app

Your name: BrianYour age: 30Have you ever been a raid leader, class leader, officer, or website administrator with another guild: class lead/officer/i've lead raids as well, but i don't like doing it.Do you have Ventrilo and are you able to com...
Member avatar small spasweezy 5y
spasweezy2286Small Bwilldur 5y
Closed Applications

Ishmaul 390ilvl Fire Mage

Your name - TylerYour age - 25Have you ever been a raid leader, class leader, officer, or website administrator with another guild?Yes, I have been a class leader, officer in past guilds except for Slash Cry - Gorefiend due to the fact i just want...
Member avatar small Ishmaul 5y
Ishmaul2338Small Bwilldur 5y
Closed Applications

Rixan - Elemental Shaman

Your name JonYour age 26Have you ever been a raid leader, class leader, officer, or website administrator with another guild? I have been an officer, raid leader, GM, forum admin, vent admin, and coder for my previous guild.Beginning in WotLK I be...
Member avatar small rixan 5y
rixan10760Small Bwilldur 5y
Closed Applications

Balldodger's Application

Your name: Attila HertelYour age: 24Have you ever been a raid leader, class leader, officer, or website administrator with another guild?I was an officer with my last guild Don't Sweat the Technique; I lead the raid when the raid leader was way. T...
Member avatar small Balldodger 5y
Balldodger5467Small Bwilldur 5y
Closed Applications

Bugsnatcher arcane/fire mage

Your namezachary kingYour age18Have you ever been a raid leader, class leader, officer, or website administrator with another guild?No I have never been in a authoritative position.Do you have Ventrilo and are you able to communicate with a microp...
Member avatar small bugsnatcher 5y
bugsnatcher8551Small Bwilldur 5y
Closed Applications

Hi! Assassin/Sub rogue.

Your Name: Justin LafontYour Age: 21Have you ever been a raid leader, class leader, officer, or website administrator with another guild? I have. In TBC I was warlock class lead/officer from T4 through T6 content with a guild known as Shadowpact o...
Member avatar small Pathological 5y
Pathological3401Member avatar small Pathological 5y
Closed Applications

Holy Paladin

Your name - JessicaYour age - 24Have you ever been a raid leader, class leader, officer, or website administrator with another guild?Recruitment officer for Trepidation of Thrall for about a year.Do you have Ventrilo and are you able to communicat...
Member avatar small Jessica! 5y
Jessica!13740Small Bwilldur 5y
Closed Applications

Restoration Druid

Your name BethYour age 26Have you ever been a raid leader, class leader, officer, or website administrator with another guild? I was a well known raid leader for Ulduar, ToGC, ICC and Fireland pugs for 10/25m since in Wrath on Kelthuzad and Aratho...
Member avatar small Elizabelle 5y
Elizabelle12817Member avatar small Elizabelle 5y
Closed Applications

Holy Priest

Your name: CaioYour age: 22 years oldHave you ever been a raid leader, class leader, officer, or website administrator with another guild? - noDo you have Ventrilo and are you able to communicate with a microphone?- yesCharacter nameGarrethusRace,...
Member avatar small garrethus 5y
garrethus2378Small Bwilldur 5y
Closed Applications

Elemental Shaman

Your nameBlakeYour age18Have you ever been a raid leader, class leader, officer, or website administrator with another guild?I used to be a guild officer of a small guild during Karazhan times but nothing to tasking so I would say no. Although ne...
Member avatar small Kasakull 5y
Kasakull4402Member avatar small Rhymezlol 5y
Closed Applications

Druid/Mage - Application for alternatives

Before going on with the application I just wanted to preface it with two things: First, that I’ll be applying for myself and my irl girlfriend as a joint application. I understand the negative connotations associated with “couple” applications, b...
Member avatar small Barryc 5y
Barryc2347Small Bwilldur 5y
Closed Applications

Vima - 85 Mage

Your name: MatthewYour age: 23Have you ever been a raid leader, class leader, officer, or website administrator with another guild? Back in BC I was the Mage Lead of a 25 man guild on Cairne, led about three other Mages in SSC / TK, managed to imp...
Member avatar small Vima 5y
Vima1269Member avatar small Vima 5y
Closed Applications

Antialliaces- 377 equipped Frost DK or Flizzocka Resto Shaman

Your name Ian RahnYour age 19Have you ever been a raid leader, class leader, officer, or website administrator with another guild? I have been a melee class leader back WOTLK ( On my warrior). I am head of recruitment for my guild at the moment. I...
Member avatar small ianrahn12 5y
ianrahn125475Member avatar small ianrahn12 5y
Closed Applications

Combat/Sub Rogue 373

Name-FaustAge-27Have you ever been a raid leader, class leader, officer, or website administrator with another guild? Yes was Officer In Guild Called Redemption in Hydraxis during Wrath expansion then guild broke apart because members stop raidin...
Member avatar small masterking 5y
masterking2362Small Bwilldur 5y
Closed Applications

Valarauca Arcane Mage

Your name CodyYour age 21Have you ever been a raid leader, class leader, officer, or website administrator with another guild?yesDo you have Ventrilo and are you able to communicate with a microphone?YesCharacter name ValaraucaRace, class, main sp...
Member avatar small valarauca 5y
valarauca3430Member avatar small flàtlined 5y