Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Toxo's House of Fun

[Pinned] Toxo's Internet finds of the day

Since I find so many interesting things on the internet, I figured this will be as good of a place as any to drop them off.Enjoy!
Member avatar small Toxoplasomsi 6y
Toxoplasomsi361815Member avatar small -Deleted- 4y
Toxo's House of Fun

[Pinned] Random Nugget of Information!!!

And so begins another chapter of the epic thread!Starting off with....Why HOPE SOLO IS A BEAST! (If you dont know who hope solo is... please go hurt yourself!)http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2011/07/14/ricks-cafe-why-we-love-hope-solo-and-eventua...
Member avatar small Ashbringer 6y
Ashbringer11705Member avatar small lucysun 5y
Toxo's House of Fun

Mushi to join Chinese team

Malaysian e-sports site lowyat.net revealed that Orange club had announced on its media conference of club headquarters in WangsaMaju that Mushi – the renowned star would leave the team and went to China for better future. Currently, it’s still un...
Member avatar small 1048jack11 4y
1048jack111381Member avatar small 1048jack11 4y
Toxo's House of Fun

Vision is everything

I believe that you must know the importance of vision in DOTA2. But do you know how to put wards? Do you know how to counter enemy wards? There are many articles about wards on the net, and you can search them by yourself. This article mainly prov...
1048jack111198Member avatar small 1048jack11 4y
Toxo's House of Fun

Saints Row 4 Receives an MA15+ Rating for Australian Release 1

It has been announced that Saints Row 4 has been modified with an MA15+ rating for Australian release and the Rectifier Probe is coming down under. Although the result is yet to appear on the Classification Board website, local distributor AIE Int...
1048jack111194Member avatar small 1048jack11 4y
Toxo's House of Fun

Console-version Diablo 3 Available for Preorder Now

Gamers can now preorder the Diablo 3 for consoles in many gaming websites. If players preorder now, they can get special bonuses!According to an English gaming website, the price for the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions is £38.99 and for PS4 £48.99.The c...
1048jack111207Member avatar small 1048jack11 4y
Toxo's House of Fun

Latest news

Today, let’s take a look at an interview with the World of Warcraft lead content designer about pet battles. See below:There aren't any developers that work only on pet battles, so the entire team contributes.The Lurker Below was going to be a Pat...
Member avatar small -Deleted- 4y
-Deleted-1207Member avatar small -Deleted- 4y
Toxo's House of Fun

Banelings roll call

So... who's coming back for pandas on September 25th? inb4 no repliesMy reaction to pandas at this point in time:/thread
Small Reinstall 5y
Reinstall5421Member avatar small -Deleted- 4y
Toxo's House of Fun

PAX East 2012 Review

Just got back from Day 2 of PAX EAST 2012, here are some of the highlights:Games Played/Watched (That are worth mentioning): Borderlands 2 - Looks Great! TERA (lvl 30 content) - Defenitly looked better than the lower level content, still not sold ...
Member avatar small Toxoplasomsi 5y
Toxoplasomsi11770Member avatar small The best of Dota 2 Workshop #5 5y
Toxo's House of Fun

Too True

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgMSmIWwyiU
Small sub 5y
sub1271Small sub 5y
Toxo's House of Fun

BANELINGS SITE

Small Reinstall 5y
Reinstall3347Member avatar small Toxoplasomsi 5y
Toxo's House of Fun

when in doubt

bootleg fireworks come outhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6uecmg8bcQ
Small Bwilldur 5y
Bwilldur2297Small Reinstall 5y
Toxo's House of Fun

Bought my first laptop

X220 how big of a mistake did I make? $700
Small Bwilldur 5y
Bwilldur3335Small Bwilldur 5y
Toxo's House of Fun

mother proves mental retardation is genetic

idiot mother of the "count to potato" girlWhat a 'tard, and I'm not referring to the daughter. "Hey guys, I saw you were making a joke at my daughter's expense, so I decided to drag her out on the national news scene as the poster child for down s...
Small sub 5y
sub6476Small sub 5y
Toxo's House of Fun

Things that scare me at PAX

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/158448/east-hyatt-regency-furry-hangoutWill post more as I get there.
Toxoplasomsi2317Small sub 5y
Toxo's House of Fun

PAX EAST

Anyone else going?
Toxoplasomsi4386Member avatar small Toxoplasomsi 5y
Toxo's House of Fun

Fatman

...man the collective age of the people playing in the afternoon is 13. So many trollface.jpg, to the point where you couldn't recruit or run a legit raid.Forgot to recheck in evening. Omni did 8s 'cuz people flaked. They put up a charter that's l...
Small sub 5y
sub5428Member avatar small Toxoplasomsi 5y
Toxo's House of Fun

MLP Doormat selling for over $7k on Ebay

Your text to link here...
Small Reinstall 5y
Reinstall6869Small sub 5y
Toxo's House of Fun

Good thing you guys quit

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4247124814tl;dr I guess the beta servers going up broke deathwing on all difficulties and is unkillable (gets stuck at 0%)edit: LOL apparently kalcecgos is taken away permanently so you never get spellweavin...
Small Reinstall 5y
Reinstall3360Small sub 5y
Reinstall1236Small Reinstall 5y